Tuesday, October 5, 2010

140+ :::Same Tale, Different (Fe)Male:::

One of today’s trending topics on twitter is #LiesYouShouldntFallFor

Interestingly enough, most of ppl’s responses are relationship related…things they have been told by someone they were talking to, liked, sexing, dating, officially with, stalking…however they want to label it…

& it looks like we all hear the same lies…& still choose to believe them in hopes that this person is different from the last…

[to lighten up the bitter mood & add a lil comic relief] i decided to list a few of the most common #LiesYouShouldntFallFor with a little bit of what these lies usually turned out to REALLY mean…
  • Anything that starts with “[insert some term of endearment such as ‘babe’]…You know you’re my…” No. I don’t KNOW. Hence me standing before you right now asking. Your recent behavior has me not so sure that i’m your “one & only” or “number one” or whatever else…
  • “It’s not you, it’s me.” It’s you. YOU aren’t what they want anymore. So deuces.
  • “I just need some time…some space…” so that I can slowly fade out of ur life a little bit easier than if we continued seeing each other all of the time. This is my exit strategy so then I can drop the “We’ve grown apart” line on that a$s…
  • “(S)he’s just a friend…” Yeah…a friend that you wish was more than a friend.
  • “I’ll never hurt you.” On purpose.
  • “Sorry, I’ve just been so busy.” I don’t want to make time for you so I don’t.
  • “I’m over him/her.” If you have to keep saying it, then you are only trying to convince YOURSELF.
  • “I’m sorry…” that I got caught!!!!!!!! And now I have to listen to your complaining… 
  • And sadly, for my last one? “I love you.” And now they officially have that behind reeled in. You now believe you have something substantial here to hold on to & try to work out with this individual. False.
#LiesYouShouldntFallFor………………

1 comment:

  1. Всем привет! помогите кто знает... ищу где можно купить детское кресло для парикмахерской цена, кресло для педикюра купить в украине и мебель для салонов красоты купить? я только начала управлять салоном красоты, надо найти оборудование, а я не знаю где это купить)

    ReplyDelete