Thursday, October 21, 2010

140+ ::: Gold Diggers

Do you know that song by Teirra Marie called "Sponsor"? Why did it get so much heat? Why can the fellas sing/rap about how they can buy us nice things & then get upset when we sing/rap about all the nice things you buy us?!!!

Let me tell you one got-dang thing. The way you present yourself affects who you attract.

A gold digger isn't gonna hover around a guy who isn't showing her all of his money.

If u don't want a woman who is mainly about ur money, then don't try to court women using mainly ur money. Duh, fool.

Now me, personally? I do not like to take things from men. So you will never hear me cry to my man about anything other than some cuddle time. No Gucci, Michael Kors, Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Prada, Givenchy for me unless I bought it my daggone self. There is a whole spectrum of women and I just happen to be on one extreme end.

If you are trying to attract a cool, funny lady who you can have some nice conversations with, then be cool and funny and start a nice conversation.

Or you can flash your cash and be surprised when the material girls show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment